Fernando Perez is an Evangelist from the nation of Brazil who has a passion to see souls being saved, healed, delivered and restored for the glory of God. Fernando was born in a Catholic home but never had the desire to attend, or have any involvement, with church. His passion was to play futebol, or “soccer”. In fact, one of his biggest dreams as a young man was to be a professional soccer player. However, God had different plans for him.
In 1993, Fernando received an invitation from his brother, Andrew, to attend a Pentecostal church nearby. He accepted the invitation and, ever since that day, has never stopped attending church. On August 28, 1994, he was baptized in water, publicly confessing his faith as a new creature in Jesus Christ in the presence of a multitude of people. From that time onward, he began to seek the Lord intensely, praying on prayer mountains for hours at a time, spending many nights at prayer vigils and evangelizing the lost souls in his neighborhood.
In 2001, during a church service in Brazil, Fernando received a word of prophecy that changed his life. The prophetic word came forth saying that God had chosen him to become a full-time minister and his calling was to take the Gospel to the nations of the world. Within the same year, he received an invitation to attend a school of ministry in Elk Grove, California where he soon relocated. Since 2003, Fernando has helped thousands of precious souls around the world through his Healing and Deliverance ministry, online prayer campaigns, Skype counseling ministry and his revival conferences in the United States. Fernando carries a strong anointing for miracles and signs and wonders follow him regularly.
On June 12, 2015, Fernando had an incredible experience which changed his life and enlarged his vision of the ministry. By divine appointment, Fernando met Prophet Gabriel Teixeira from the nation of Brazil. Prophet Teixeira was moved by the Holy Spirit to lay hands on and anoint Fernando with oil, thereby imparting the anointing that is so evident in his own ministry. Specifically, the Prophet asked God for the activation of the nine gifts of the Holy Spirit to be activated in Fernando’s ministry just as they were active in his own ministry. Since that day, Fernando’s ministry has never been the same. The ministry has witnessed an increase in miracles along with all types of healing, accurate prophecies, discernment of spirits and words of knowledge all increasing for the glory of God!
Fernando’s wife, Priscilla Perez, is an anointed worshiper and teacher of the Word. Preaching with passion and power, Priscilla has a passion for purity and intimacy with God. Her heart’s desire is to see this generation walking in purity and knowing their true identity and destiny in Christ.
Fernando and Priscilla live in Sacramento, California, and work together in the ministry with a burning passion to change the lives of thousands through the Gospel of Jesus Christ.
Our mission is to lead people to a growing relationship with Jesus Christ and equipping them to be strong followers of Christ.
STATEMENT OF FAITH
1. We believe that there is only one God eternally existing in three Persons: the Father, Jesus Christ the Son, and the Holy Spirit. I believe Jesus is God, in equal standing with the Father and the Holy Spirit. Deuteronomy 6:4, Matthew 28:19, Colossians 1:15-20, 2:9
2. We believe the Bible is God’s written revelation to mankind, divinely given through human authors who were inspired with the Holy Spirit. It is completely authoritative and entirely true. 2 Timothy 3:16
3. We believe in the deity of Jesus Christ who existed as God before anything was created, His virgin birth, sinless life, miracles, death on the cross to provide for our redemption, bodily resurrection and ascension into heaven, present ministry of intercession for us and His return to earth in power and glory. He is the world’s only Savior and is the Lord of all. John 1:1,Matthew 1:23, Hebrews 4:15, 1 Peter 2:24, 1 Corinthians 15:3-8, Hebrews 7:24-25, Matthew 24:30, John 14:6, Acts 4:12, Isaiah 45:21-23
4. We believe in the personality and deity of the Holy Spirit, that He performs the miracle of new birth in an unbeliever and indwells believers, enabling them to live a godly life. Acts 5:3-4, 1 Corinthians 3:16, Romans 8:14
5. We believe man was created in the image of God, but because of sin was alienated from God. Alienation can be removed by accepting God's gift of salvation by grace through faith which was made possible by Christ's death and resurrection. This faith will be evidenced by the works that we do. Ephesians 2:8-10, James 2:17, 26